Tomorrow's the big day!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Auburn
September 3rd 2012
Published: September 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hey Everyone!

So tomorrow's the big day! We're getting pretty excited! We're in last minute prep stage, running last minute errands, looking for a new camp stove, and visiting some relatives before packing the car and hopefully getting a good night's sleep. Thanks to Jeff and Marie for the laptop bag and the tarp, and thanks to Josh and Vicky for the video camera. We're planning on leaving about 9 am tomorrow, and will be on the road for about 6 hours before we get to Montreal. Our plan is to doing some walking around the city before going out for a nice dinner and hitting the town for a bit. This will probably be our last taste of city life and culture before we go "into the wild". In other words... camping for at least a week in the deep woods of Canada. 😊 Bears beware! I will do my best to upload some pictures of Montreal tomorrow or Wednesday before we head out. So this is it! Wish us luck! Hoefully we'll talk to you all tomorrow in Montreal! Au revoir!

Advertisement



3rd September 2012

Good luck! See you soon ish... :)
4th September 2012

Have a Great Time!
Hey Girls, We hope you have a wonderful trip! Take care and be careful! We love you guys! Love, the Joys P.S. We hope to see you in your travels.
5th September 2012

Happy Trails! :])
We will be reading your blog daily - have Fun & Be Safe! Love, Dee & Bill

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb