JSF journey across the USA


Advertisement
Published: June 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Our route across North America


The Voyagers---a few years ago!The Voyagers---a few years ago!The Voyagers---a few years ago!

This is a picture from 2003, taken in Victoria. Haven't we changed! The cool guy playing the guitar is Santiago, if anyone was wondering.
This is the first entry of this travel blog, which we plan to use to document our road trip across the USA. Santiago, Francesco, and I (Julio) are planning to travel from Amherst, MA, to Victoria, BC, stopping along the way in as many interesting places as possible. The trip starts June 30, 2008. Stay tuned!

The first two pictures are of our trip to watch Argentina-USA at Giants Stadium in NJ on June 8, 2008. We stayed at a hotel nearby and had a good trip overall....except when we got all wet from a thunderstorm that broke during the last few minutes of the game....

I am also adding a few pictures from a recent trip to Israel, where I saw Sol, Serge, Sigal and Florence....

Un geee geee geee!





Today we are in Toledo, Ohio. We checked into the hotel and we are chilling with Cesco. It is July fourth, and there will be fireworks celebrating our arrival in Ohio. At least that's what we think.

Tomorrow we will travel to Madison, Wisconsin. Long drive. About 6 and a half hours. OK then.




Today we are
Francesco at the Argentina-USA game at Giants Stadium in NJFrancesco at the Argentina-USA game at Giants Stadium in NJFrancesco at the Argentina-USA game at Giants Stadium in NJ

We went to NJ to see Argentina play USA in June 2008. The game was a bit boring (0-0) but we had fun. At the end of the game a big thunderstorm came and we got super wet!
going to Minneapolis, and go to the mall of America nad all that. Funny. only a 4 hour drive! Hooray!


Additional photos below
Photos: 113, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Santiago and Francesco before the gameSantiago and Francesco before the game
Santiago and Francesco before the game

We got to Giants Stadium super early and had the whole place for ourselves for a while....
At a cave in Ben GuvritAt a cave in Ben Guvrit
At a cave in Ben Guvrit

A cave excavated in ancient times to exploit the limestone for construction....
At Mishkenot Sha'ananimAt Mishkenot Sha'ananim
At Mishkenot Sha'ananim

With Sol, Sigal, and Florence in Jerusalem looking pretty.
Midway to the North PoleMidway to the North Pole
Midway to the North Pole

Traveling north, we found a tricky sign that informed us that we were halfway to the North pole from the Equator. Hmm.
Entering CanadaEntering Canada
Entering Canada

Just after the border....entering Canada at Highgate Springs, VT/Quebec....
Ontario!Ontario!
Ontario!

Entering Ontario from Quebec....
Dinner in OntarioDinner in Ontario
Dinner in Ontario

Having dinner with Kym somewhere in Ontario....at a Montana's restaurant....
Spelling BeeSpelling Bee
Spelling Bee

Francesco's peculiar spelling of my name.... Jolio
Fixing the ThuleFixing the Thule
Fixing the Thule

Our unsuccessfull attemt to fix the Thule box that was opening up when we drove. Our ''muzzle'' that we used on the box made a sound like a motorcycle when we started to drive again.
Santiago---the ButtheadSantiago---the Butthead
Santiago---the Butthead

A good view of Santiago's head
Niagara Falls TripNiagara Falls Trip
Niagara Falls Trip

We went to Niagara Falls for two days. Cool place. We met nice guy named Roger. You'll see him soon.
Cesco in the TubCesco in the Tub
Cesco in the Tub

Cesco in the whirlpool tub of our presicential suite in Niagara Falls....
FranceskesteinFranceskestein
Franceskestein

Franceskentein eating a burger in Niagara Falls, ON


Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb