Day 68


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maryland
November 22nd 2009
Published: November 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

November 18, 2009
We are so relaxed at our rented house and we are literally doing nothing! Today we got up and decided that we should go back into town and get MORE movies to watch…it’s sinful really the movie watching, reading, eating and drinking…Have any of you seen the movie Wall-E? In it there are futuristic humans that have evolved into people that are very large in the trunk but have short insignificant legs and arms…their extremities have atrophied from lack of use…and they roll around in these wheeled chairs…well…that’s kind of what we look like now!!! We have gotten so little exercise lately that we are turning into Wall-E people…the only difference is that we still feed ourselves…a lot!!! Anyway at the video store, we could not be more diverse in our selections. On one end of the spectrum is Bill who scours the video store for the bloodiest, goriest, most violent and repulsive movie that is available! On the other end of the spectrum…me, who only wants to watch a movie if it has dancing and a lot of jokes!!! Needless to say, back at the house, there are two movies viewing areas; one for Bill and one for the rest of us! And even though he was down stairs from us, we could still hear the piercing screams of the victims who were undoubtedly having their hearts ripped out of their chests by aliens without the benefit of anesthesia! That’s probably the most aerobic activity we had…the acceleration of our heart beats when we heard those screams! But that was the extent of our day…one movie after another…which do you want to watch next?!! We did go for a short ride after we got the movies, but that was only to the Popcorn Factory so that we could get food to eat DURING the movies…so you see; we were bad…very bad. You may wonder how a person could sleep after a day like that with no physical activity…well I’ll tell you honestly, like a baby!
Today’s Road Lesson: Bill is a movie psycho!






Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb