The Last of Us


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maine
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

The title of my film The Last of Us represents the last surviving Armenians, like Vahan, during the Armenian genocide. My film will take place in Maine due the rural area and convenience that it is by a body of water which will be used for specific scenes. Vahan will be played by Dylan Sprayberry, a dark haired blue eyed 16 year old whose breakthrough role was his character young Clark Kent in Man of Steel. Seta will be played by Hailee Steinfeild, brunette with pretty features and a strong actress mainly in the genre of drama. Oskina will be played by Soaraise Ronan known for her roles in the Lovely Bones, Hanna, and The Host. The tall strong Coppersmith will be played by none other than Russell Crowe for his strong stature yet caring personality he will bring to the character. The evil Selim Bey will be played by Ralph Fiennes known for his role as he who must not be named aka Lord Voldemort. The director of my choice is Xavier Dolan. All films directed by Dolan revolve around the genre of drama which is the genre in which I would like the movie to be filmed. Dolan’s film are also filled with beautiful shots and amazing soundtracks.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.333s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb