Fairfeild Inn


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maine » Bangor
November 29th 2009
Published: November 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Great Day at Acadia National Park today. Left last night at around 12:30 and arrived in Bar Harbor around 6:30am. This was a great time to get in since the sun hadn't come up yet. We drove to the top of Cadillac Mountain first, but due to the stormy weather at that altitude visibility was about 15 feet. Not to mention it was icing out and had about 40mph gusts so it stung your face!!

Once we left Cadillac mountain and passed the amazing waterfall shown (we stopped and took lots of pictures of course =) ). This was one of the most beautiful sights i'd seen in a while so I knew this place was going to be special.

We got down from Cadillac and took the Loop road after exploring Bar Harbor a little bit. There wasn't much to do at this point in the year except take in the sights since everything is closed up for the winter. None the less, it was great! Lexie had lots of fun, and she was soooo good! She definitley was cold though.

Ok once we left Bar Harbor and got onto the Loop road we stopped at Sand
ArrivalArrivalArrival

We Made It!
Beach (amazing waves and sights), went to Thunder Hole which was outstanding. We proceeded around all the way to Jackson Pond (I think..), parked in the parking lot corner and blocked all the windows in the car to sleep. We napped for about 3 and a half hours.

Once we woke up we left and went to Denny's for Breakfast. After breakfast we went to Walmart and LL Bean Outlet. I got a Beach Boys Christmas CD!!

Ok now im sitting in Bangor still... Tired and on wifi in some hotel parking lot. Your asleep and I made this blog!! Sweeet 😉.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

AwwwAwww
Awww

Simply Beautiful
UnrealUnreal
Unreal

I set a small delay and I received a small miracle with this shot!
Glacial?Glacial?
Glacial?

How do you say Glacial Again?


Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0853s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb