HAPPY 4TH OF JULY


Advertisement
Published: July 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

We decided the easiest and fastest way to wish all our friends around the world a HAPPY 4th of JULY was to do an entry in our BLOG....

Yes we know that maybe not everyone celebrates the 4th of July...especially the BRITS...but there is a 4th of July everywhere around the world....so here is your opportunity to raise a toast with us...at least in spirit!!!!

Further news....

We are enjoying our stay in the two bedroom apartment...there is something to be said about not having to do yardwork or maintenance...just call the landlord.

Our plan is to leave Chicagoland about November 10th and head WEST permanently.
We still have not finalized our final residence but a DEL WEBB community in Roseville (located near Sacramento) is on the top of the list.

So at that time we will start our BLOG again ...until then stay TUNED..

ALSO, our apartment is a two bedroom so if you are in the Chicagoland area...let us know because it is sitting empty most of the time and so we would love to be your HOST and HOSTESS!!!

It is a GREAT place...has a swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, exercise room. pool table tennis courts...so come and enjoy with us.


Advertisement



3rd July 2011

Happy 4th
Joan - nice to hear from you! We are enjoying a lazy weekend in Glen Ellyn - hope you have a good one! Beth
3rd July 2011

Glad to hear from you and know that your summer is going well. We were just talking with friends about our visit to Chicago and how much we enjoyed meeting up with you. Well, you have narrowed your residence down to northern CA. Congratulations for making the decision. Would love to hear the deciding factors! Will you be flying out to look for a home?
4th July 2011

Back to my parents-in-law home in central of Taiwan. They are 85 and 83. Still working on grow vege and fruit. It is the season of lichi nuts. Enjoy the sweet and juicy lich nuts. do you still remember this red skin fruit? stay in touch and be well..
4th July 2011

Happy 4th of July
Hi, Happy 4th of July to all american people and especially you. As I am French, I'm always happy to celebrate this event which shows the link between France and the USA. It's always good to celebrate a british defeat as well ! Take care !
4th July 2011

trip west
we are planning to spend the Christmas holidays there with the kids, and them back to Savannah for the winter, have not set the dates yet, trying to sell a house here in Arnold first. do not like to leave this house empty to long, especially in the winter, snow and ice. will keep you informed. Georgie
4th December 2011

Hope we see you sometime
Have your Christmas travel plans solidified yet? We will be in SF Dec 11 and 12. We will only be spending one night with Ben and his new wife. We are headed for Washington for Christmas. Dwight's brother in law is quite ill and we want to get up there to help. Ben & Jennifer will be coming up there the weekend before Christmas. And Adam will be staying in Hawaii for the holidays. We hope to be settled in California this summer and maybe next year we will have a proper Christmas with all the family. Keep us posted of your whereabouts.

Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb