RIHLA #11


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Oak Park
December 4th 2012
Published: December 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1a.) A brave,and strong person makes someone a hero.Not meaning if your strogn with muscles , but if your strong enough to stand up for whats right even if no one else believes/agrees with you.We decide who to celebrate as hero's by seeing the impact that person had on a nation.Another thing people need to have is to be respectful , and responsibilty.

1b.)No , everyone doesn't have to agree on who an actual hero/saint is.Usually it is someone who majority of people believe is a hero.Also there is only a selected few who really dont believe a person is good to be a hero.

2.)During there lifetime it was easy because you either ruled over a certain place , or you stood up for what you believed in.I think the opinions of Joan of Arc changed becasue as the time progressed many people started to realize how much of a bad person or controlling person she was.

3.)No ,i don't believe it is fair because it was important to many people who lived in time periods before now.Also i dont think its fair to the person ( even though he isn't living anymore).I feel as if it isnt fair because most of the same "hero's" have made many legacies with the people they inspired in past generations.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0633s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb