RIHLA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 26th 2013
Published: April 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1.) In our classes today we are studying the declarations . The declarations that's we have went over is " The Declaration of Independence " and "The Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citzen" .In these to there are many difficult task that should be held by the government for the people . There are many ideas that are really difficult for the government to follow in this day and age. Some of those ideas that aren't upheld now are that people should be created equal , and also the sacred rights of man .These aren't bring fulfilled because of the bad community's and the unequal parts of the world .
2.) No ,I don't believe that violence is ever justifiable. I don't believe this because anyone can scare someone , but no one can ever stop the urge that someone has to get strong and get revenge . Violence also isn't justifiable because of the revenge that many people seek . The problems that were presented in the first place wouldn't be fixed if you actually take action to harm someone . The outcome of violence is really critical , meaning that the lives of those people might be taken ,and in return others seek revenge for them or other people get ideas to do the same thing .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb