RIHLA#24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 21st 2013
Published: April 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

I believe that the Declaration is still very difficult to full fill up to this day because the right of equality for everyone is still an issue and many freedom of religions and speeches are still going put out of. For example, today in America, we are still dealing with men making more money than women and that is still not equality. Every women disirves the same rights. Not only between sexes, but also between schools with education. Not everyone in America is receiving the same type of education depending on different areas that people live in. It's not the students fault, but the luck that a child is brought into determines the type of education he/she may get. It's really sad to see that up to these days the policies of the Declaration are still not being kept as they are promised to be said. How can ,us, the citizens in America get involve to make this change possible? We are America, and we can do something about these issues. The Government is suppose to follow them despite anything. I feel that even though we may fight through these causes, it will still be difficult to full fill because many people want different things, and we need someone lower in order to create competition between the social classes and people to compete for power. If you think about it, we can't all be equal to each other because then there wouldn't be any power on top of all. We can't all be powerful at the same time. It takes a lot for a person to have control and power. It's the dedication we put. But then again, is it justifiable that the Declaration isn't being full fill or it just has it's reason by the equality and having power.

I believe that violence is justifiable under some circumstances because it allows people to make a strong point on what they feel. By opening the eye's up to other people. For example, 911 opened up many Americans eyes. Even though what happened was tragic, it let many people open their hearts to be more aware and as well as America. It began to be more cautious in America. It can bring attention to a point that it's trying to show.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb