A2 RIHLA 24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 21st 2013
Published: April 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

In reality, an idea that sounds perfect is harder to accomplish. The reason it may be difficult to turn an idea into a reality is because people will want to go against those ideas. Since no two minds are alike, a perfect idea to someone will seem like a terrible idea to someone else. For example, how amazing would it be to have peace on earth? Personally, I believe there will never be a possibility for this because wars are needed to make a point. Although the ideas of peace and fairness sound amazing, others will have a different idea on what the world should be like. This leads to another controversial issue, is violence ever useful to make a point. Many of you have already inferred about what my answer might be, and you are correct. Violence is the only sure way to make your argument heard. Because violence instead of a peaceful agreement is being used to make a point, there will be possibilities of death. The deaths will be of innocent people, or it might not be. Whatever the case may be, the point is sent across right away. Unfortunately, violence will be needed and innocent lives might be taken. To defend my choice about why violence is indeed useful, I will use the example of the French Revolution. In the French Revolution, the people tried to voice their opinions, but were never listened to. Because their ideas were not being heard, they decided to use violence. Due to the violence they caused, they were able to have their own separate rights. Violence is justifiable in this situation and can be applied to many other situations in history.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb