RIHLA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 20th 2012
Published: November 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Noble Network :

1.) I believNoble has been able to expand there schools so much , in a short period of time , because there academics , and disipline is liked by parents and teachers. I also feel like Noble has been sucessful because they have been sucessful with the graduation rates , and there theachers actually like/want to teach these inner city students.



2.) Impacts that Noble will have on an expansion would be a postive , and greatly influenced education for even more students.It will also give students more chances at a better future , and a bettter life.If there is an expansion of Noble there might not be as big of an Achievement Gap.



3a.) Yes , if i were Mr.Milkie i would consider expanding Noble. I would expand Noble becasue i feel as if we should,nt be so selfish with our ways of teaching , and maybe it would make a better school experience for students all over the world.



3b.) The pro's of expanding will be more kids learning, and making a better future for themselves.Another pro could be that we will be known,and so we will help the jobs , and get teachers who actually care.Some of the cons of expaning may not be having a fair schooling system since there would be schools all over the world .Also there wouldnt be alot of resources for all the students around the world (maybe).



4.) If Noble does'nt expand then the values of being educated , and being some of the smartest kids in Illinois will continue. It will change the way other people look into Chicago's schools , and what we as Noble are all about. The traditions of having a strict , but smart academic/disipline plan will continue on as we suceed , and move upward compared to other schools in Illinois ,and around the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb