RIHILAD#26


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 16th 2012
Published: April 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The RIHLA for this weekend will be optional and will be scored out of zero points (which means that you will have 5 EXTRA points added to your journal grade category) if done thoughtfully & completely.

RIHLA #26
--> Create a TOP TEN list of the best experiences you've had or things that you like about UIC College Prep. Each idea must be expressed in complete sentences - for example:

Ms Held's List
#1 - Friends
Many of the teachers here have become great friends of mine - we play sports together, travel, meet each other's families, and offer support when we need it. I am lucky to work with such kind and intelligent people.
#2 Etc....

1) teachers

I have many teacher that are prepare and have been working really hard to work on the lesson each day. They spend most of their time to work each day of lesson. They also offer the students for help . They help students on any issues that they have.

2) friends

The friends from this school are way different from other friends that I usually have.they are very helpful with one another and they are very noble compare to other students.

3)communication

The communication that the school offers to students is really great. They really have offer the students helps and the support ,which is really help student to find the help .

4) school events

The school events like college vist relly help the student to be interested mo into college and try to help them into looking for college .

5) school spirit

The school spirit is very important to school. It's a good experience. It not a whole dram compare from other school.

6) school policies

I have never experience this type of policies that would of affect me but in a good way to have a better education.


7) advisor

I have never experience advisory time. Tis experience really help me on the education an to work harder . It s really helpful because it a way to get help from the advisor when needed

8) enrichment



I have never experience enrichment on my life. It an great experience because it a way to do what is best for you and what you really like and learn more on what you want to do .

9) community service

I have never experience community service until I started. It a way to help other people .

10) enviromemt

The environment from this school is very well compared to other high school.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0657s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb