RIHALA #18


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 12th 2012
Published: February 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Cecilio

Father

the 80's

The envyroment was very retro, grovey as people would call it as well. He lived in a town in wich the middle class lived. It was bright, new ideas were created. Moving from a type writter to moder day computers.

He participated in education school competition, he ended up in 2nd place in a world history competition against another school. He was an soccer player. He later then decided to be a computer technician and started working with computers. His education was important to him.

The major social problems were that people n his town dint have enough money to support their family and therfore had to think of new way of providing for people families.

The major turning point were learning that technology was growing fast. From typewriters to moder day like computers.

I belive location has the greated impact of influence on a person's life because with out the location the person cant mke the idea grow.

I think time is just a constant variable that has impact from whatever time in hisotry once you get to learn it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb