Rihila 12


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 12th 2011
Published: December 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. What exactly is shoe gazing?
Shoe gazing is when people seem to take picture of their feet before taking pictures of the view that is right in front of them. These people want to capture the first moment, well their very first steps towhees they are.

2. Have you ever participated in shoe gazing? Explain.
Yes I have been part of shoe gazing. I only play part in shoe gazing when I am with my friends. They in courage me to do different things. Doing the shoe gazing captures great moments with your friends. This is when my bestfriend waiting for the train.

While we waited to wait for our stop.

THis was when me and my friends were in Hot Topic. It was a day of fun.

3. Many people participate in shoe gazing because they are comfortable in their own shoes. They see their own beauty that way. When we think about current American culture, do you believe there are certain attributes that are considered to be "the beautiful norm?" Who establishes this norm of what "beauty" is?
People are usually stereotypical. The type of people that judge other people by their cover. People take looks to the extreme. This leads people to get sick and at times they end up dying. The way body image is portrait harms a lot of people which has brought people down. Some trends are great that help people, but other other trends aren't great like fitting into a certain size. People need to change they way they think. Why do people do this? Why can't people change? People should do good and not be scared for who they are. Do not fall under peer pressure.

4. What do you personally find to be beautiful in yourself or others? Explain
What I personally believe is beautiful in a person is how they are inside. Are they caring do they have great values. Do they have respect for others. What I look in a person is always on the inside then maybe just maybe look at the outside but that is hardly. What do you think is beautiful what will make that person say they are pretty?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.223s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0703s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb