RIHLA#3


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 24th 2011
Published: September 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. This article relates to what we're learning in class because in class we are learning how people are treated differently in different parts of the world. They are treated differently mainly because everything is based on money. Depending on your type of class that is how you will be treated.

2.Based on the Hinduism/Caste system activity from class I think people responded to the caste system in India very seriously because in class everyone took their role serious and displayed it well. Also maybe in India, if the people don't follow the plan they probably get punished.

3.The treatment of the Dalits relate to the treatment of groups of people in the United States by the class they're in. For example if their class is high they get high respect, if their class is in the middle the respect they get is not high but not slow, and if their class is low they probably don't get a lot of respect.

4.What interested me most about this article were the way the police treated the people. They would harm them, and they were the ones that were suppose to arrest the bad people. Also what stood out to me most was the treatment the Dalian women received. They were treated badly by getting raped and abused and it made me mad because it's not their fault, they are being punished for something they didn't do.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb