We've arrived in Windy City!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 29th 2007
Published: September 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day one - Left our Heathrow hotel at 9am Friday morning, and landed in Chicago at 3.15pm local time, Everything literally ran really smoothly, although I might add Katie did ask when in the lift at the Heathrow hotel which floor we needed to get out at to pick up our bus to the terminal - After a short blank look on my face I replied "Ground, Katie, like all hotels...." Classic of Katie's I guess.

Got our luggage and out within half an hour of getting off the plane. Straight off to Hertz to pick up our Mustang! After a few moments of pushing and shoving we eventually got the luggage in the boot (plus a few bits on the back seat)

We dropped our luggage into the hotel and shot straight of to the Sears Tower, and then traditionally though not very exciting refuelled at the Hard Rock Cafe - I know, we always end up there but c'mon on the go for 22 hours.

Tomorrow is when the real adventure starts - Will keep you posted






Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



29th September 2007

road trip
hi Your car looks very good i hope to see you three in front of the car soon have fun joe
29th September 2007

Updates
I'm very sorry to say this - BUT - I think the gorilla is out of Nigels league..!!! Keep us updated with photos of Nigels other love interests..!!! And Katies Classics (Very Funny). But what has leanne been doing?

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb