Celebrities From Hell!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Bolingbrook
November 11th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

There are a lot of Celebrities in the world. However, not all of them are good. There are some celebrities that are a bad influence for people and just do things that they are not suppose to do. For example, Justin bieber is a bad influence on kids. He was had tagged a wall in Columbia when even a kid could not do that, and the kid got shot because of that. He is also not teaching little kids from right to wrong so whatever they learn form him, they will copy. He would go in the third circle called gluttony. Even though he is not actually doing anything like eating a lot, he is still over excessive with what he can do an dis abusing his power. Another celebrity would be Amanda Bynes. She was a little star in Nick that went to calling everybody ugly on Twitter. She would go in the fifth circle, anger, because she does not like a lot of people especially of she called them ugly. The last one would be Lindsey Lohan. She has been all over the news because of theft, jail, and drugs so my circle for her would be the eighth circle, fraud, I say this because she has stolen things from other people and she has done so many things that would be relevant for the circle.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0295s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb