Hawaii news


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii
May 15th 2013
Published: May 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Well here we are in beautiful Hawaii and having a ball. Violet picked us up yesterday with her brother and took us all around the island. We were out for the whole day, no problems getting to sleep as we were exhausted. We have seen so much and they were able to take us places a tourist wouldn't normally go just because they are locals. They are so kind and so informative and the food places we have been are quite something else. Friendliness is the order here in Hawaii. Today we go on the Pearl Harbour tour and we are very much looking forward to that. We had papaya, blueberries and strawberries for brekky over looking Diamond Head and the sea and it was yummo and so fresh and very relaxing. Miss you all but we need to suffer for God here a bit longer ha ha!

Advertisement



16th May 2013

Lovely to hear from you we are getting very excited if you can give us some tips that would be great. Miss You Both. Love Collette
30th May 2013

Travels
Travel light and colour mix and match it is so much easier. Some places do not take a credit card it is savings only. Everyone is super friendly. Share everything as it is such huge servings over here you could end up the size of a barn door. The pull apart pork was great in Fishermans Wharf. Be ready to be exhausted. Miss you both. You would so love Hollie and Mike's dogs they just about walk on two legs they are nearly human they are so good and clever. She would love to have you both here to stay, she loves entertaining. They have been so good to us, we feel very special.

Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb