Hawaii!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Oahu » Honolulu
August 27th 2014
Published: April 26th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Every year the Johnson's go to one out of state University of Washington football game and this year they chose to take me! The destination for this year was Hawaii and as a future Husky I couldn't be more excited to go to Hawaii with my best friend, lay on the beaches, and cheer on my dawgs. After our flight was delayed for six hours, we finally made it to Hawaii at around 11 at night. We got settled in at our guest house and crashed. The next day was a relaxing day for the most part full of laying on the beach, boogie boarding, and reading books. That night we went to a Lu'au which was awesome! The Lu'au included an authentic Hawaiian dinner, lu'au and fire dancing, crafts, kayaking, and more. The next day was the football game so we went into Honolulu and cheered on our dawgs who of course, won. We were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a rainbow at the Rainbow Stadium, how fitting. The next day we went to the USS Arizona Memorial which is a must do if you care about our history in the slightest. Our last two days were spent snorkeling at Hanauma Bay and hiking to waterfalls. Overall, it was a great trip to go on before the school year started!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0584s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb