Fishing For PotHeads!


Advertisement
North America » United States » Hawaii » Kaua'i
May 21st 2008
Published: May 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Kalalau Valley is God's country & Kalalau Beach is the most isolated piece of the Kauai north coast and possibly the most stunning piece of nature we've ever had the privilege of experiencing. After landing in Honolulu we jumped straight on a flight to the island of Kauai, battled jetlag, local buses with luggage limits far below the size of our packs, almost missed closing time at the camping hir... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




27th May 2008

Travelling Success...
Penny and Dave, I can't believe you are both in Hawaii. I've always wanted to go. Aaron has been there. He did the big moloki outrigging race over there. Yes I know! Long way. He wants to go back and do it again however, Zane and I will be travelling with him next tiime. Make sure when your over there, have a blast. He loved it. The Hawaians have a really unique culture, Gosh listen to me...he has a tattoo of their symbol on his back along with the rest of his other tats. Glad to hear you are both enjoying everything... I have done the whole backpacking thing through Indonesia...before all the trouble over there now...when I was 19. It is funny to see the way other cultures work...especially when you come accross people with pot and god knows what else. I will give you a heads up...I walked into a restraunt in the back streets of Bali "totally unaware" of what I had ordered until the waiter came out and said "our magic mushrooms" in food are best, Aussie Girls like you love them. I took one look at my food...did not touch it paid fo it and left. Yes I know I was a young and niave, blonde idiot! They nicknamed me on the trip Barbie Girl...And at the time that stupid song was out "Barbie Girl"... In my defence I started to learn some of their language. It wasn't that hard. So my backpacking days with firends now seem funny....I could tell you some stories or two..believe me. Take Care...Look After yourselves! And have a Blast! Regards.....with travelling "Piggy" in toe.. Rosanne P.S Name suggestion for pig, Babe, Wilbur?
3rd June 2008

bedbugs
penny and her bedbugs! everyone in tassie heard you that night!! keep up the blog. awesome to hear your stories

Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb