Hawaii


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Big Island
June 16th 2017
Published: June 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Not much going on right now, so do not think I have forgotten to write. Yesterday was not a good day for swimming, so I ended up shopping for dinner and doing things areound here. Made Shrimp Scampi with linguini for dinner. Today Jeanne and I took the two dogs to the vet. Cayo was in great shape except he gained weight. Jeanne has to treat him when she treats Abaco. So now she has to cut down on his meals to make up for the treats. Found out Abaco is much older than they thought. Everyone thought he as about a year and a half, but the vet says he is closer to four. They believe because he lived under such bad conditions that his growth is stunted. He is not in that bad of a shape in spite of all he has gone through. Even gained nine pounds in about two and a half weeks. Doctor would like for him to gain more before he is fixed in three weeks. Vet is an hour away, so we were gone for almost four hours. Stayed in the room while they checked out Cayo, but decided room was too crowded with the two dogs, Jeanne, me, the vet and the assistant, so I walked down the road to the Ackerman gallery. I visit it every time I am in Hawi. Got a new slip on dress printed with ? hibiscuses. Now I have a black with light blue, black with purple and my new black with pink. Also bought a great tee shirt in light blue, would rather have it in black, but was not available. In the center is an erupting volcano. Around it is printed - Live like a Volcano - Go with the flow, Stay active, Let off some steam, and Have a blast. Underneath it says -Keep your inner fire burning, Big Island Hawaii. That is just the way I feel about life.

Am. It doing much next few days, so probably will not blog much. Larry is off on another tournament. So have a great weekend. Aloha!???

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb