We are back! Time for a new blog


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Dunwoody
July 16th 2012
Published: July 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Dunwoody Condo

This is our starting point.

Hello friends and family,

When I last posted a "travelblog" it was September 2, 2010 and we were in Prague. We haven't posted more because we have not 'traveled' anywhere. Well, if you don't count Amelia Island, Florida. I promised Jackie that we would do another overseas adventure this year and now is time for it.

We are leaving today to fly to Munich to pick up yet another BMW. Some of you will remember that we did the European car pick up for the first time in the summer of 2008. We did a travelblog on that trip for the first time. Since then we took advantage and printed a copy of the blog, along with the photos as a great reminder of that trip. I plan to do that all over again for this trip.

I will try to blog daily over the next three weeks starting on Tuesday, July 17. We hope to have easy access to wi-fi to publish the blog but realize that will not always be the case. I will try to write the blog off line and post it whenever I have web access.

I have added your email address before leaving to the blog and if you are reading this it seems that I have it right. If you know someone that is not getting the blog but wants to join please let me know. Also, if you find these blogs a nuisance, well, too bad. Just don't read.

See you soon, on-line,

Tom

Advertisement



16th July 2012

Cool!
Look forward to watching your trip unfold.
16th July 2012

All of me....
would have fit, squeezed into some part of your luggage.just.an arm or foot hanging out.. looking forward to reading your blog and looking at your fabulous photos.
16th July 2012

have a great time you guys and save some money for your nz trip next year!!!
17th July 2012

Looking forward to hearing about your European adventure.

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0333s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb