Unexpected Adventure(s) in Atlanta...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Atlanta
May 3rd 2008
Published: May 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So to get to London, we chose a connecting flight through Atlanta...well...the flight was delayed from Detroit to Atlanta and we missed our connecting flight from Atlanta to London by 5 minutes. Looooong night. After speaking with several Delta agents we received 6 meal vouchers and a night's sleep at the Hyatt in Atlanta. We were originally booked at the Days Inn but after deciding we were getting nowhere with Priscilla, we spoke with a niceR Delta agent and booked a flight to London for Saturday May 3 at 10:30pm and got a better hotel situation. So we were in Atlanta for 24 hours... We went to our hotel and had some fun before getting to bed. We slept in and got a free Continental Breakfast at the Hyatt, and then went out to lunch with Nanny and Papa. The four of us - me, Carey, Lindsey, and Lauren had a ball with Nanny and Papa - we went to Ruby Tuesday and stopped by the dealership to see Uncle Chris. Then we got to the airport at 4ish pm for a 10:30pm flight so we are here right now (8pm) waiting for our flight. We had some fun in a Duty Free store and got some goodies and our makeup done...We are excited for London and are so ready for this trip to begin! 11 hours until we are there~

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1004.2kb