On the road in the snow


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Colorado Springs
February 20th 2010
Published: February 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We left for California this morning. We had about 2 inches of fresh snow, but there was no snow and sunny just south of Colorado Springs. My street was icy, but the other streets were just wet. Luckily the storm was more north.

The attached photo show what we are traveling in. The RV and Saturn Vue that we are towing are disgustingly dirty. Tomorrow we drive to Tucson and stay 4 nights with my cousin.

We are camping at the Indian casino just north of Albuquerque. I am on the computer keeping Terry company while Jan gambles away are life savings.



Additional photos below
Photos: 1, Displayed: 1


Advertisement



20th February 2010

enjoy yourself
I hope that you enjoy the weather in Tucson. Our granddaughter says that it is warm in the day and cold at night. Surely Jan wouldn't gamble away all your savings! haha We are having damp weather move in today.
20th February 2010

Have fun and we wish you safe travel!
20th February 2010

Good food
I've never stayed overnight there, but have taken several "naps" while parked among the trucks. The food in the little cafe (part of the gas station, not the casion) is quite good. They even have Navaho style fry bread, if you feel like having some extra calories! Glad you are out of the storm and over Raton!!
20th February 2010

weather
For the next couple of months, I would appreciate, nay demand no comments on weather especially comparisons between Southern California and moutainous Colorado. Thank you and have a safe trip. Where are we eating Sunday?
20th February 2010

Did Jan lose all the $$$$
Hi, Glad to see you moving along to your destination. Let us know when you arrive. Have fun and be safe. Love you guys!

Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb