Marble Falls, Marble, CO


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Basalt
May 27th 2014
Published: May 27th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Marble falls is a unknown attraction even to most of the locals, the trail is surrounded by private property and signed heavily as such so it is not publicized. The falls can be accessed by taking interstate 133 out of Carbondale, CO towards Marble take a left on CR3 into Marble, Once you ill observe Marble Cemetery on the left you will see Island Lake to your right then a road going into a small subdivision. This should be meadow Ln just remember take the first left past the first cabin then take the first right you come upon you will see a sign advising private road then come up to a red gate go through the gate and look for the sign "Deer Trail" . I have posted the images in order to which you will encounter these to assist you in your attempt to locate this as well as this map. Look for the sign identifying "Deer Trail" Park at the sign the trail is easily identified for most of your hike some areas of the trail have fallen trees so you will have to work around a few obstacle's. This trail does have an increase in elevation very mild although I would not recommend it for the elderly or children. As always please respect the homes and private property in this area the waterfalls are located on federal land so open for hiking.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.309s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 73; dbt: 0.171s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb