Forever 21


Advertisement
Published: May 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Forever 21 is a company that uses sweatshops. There are some in other countries but Forever 21 also has sweatshops in the United States. The conditions of the sweatshops of Forever 21 are horrific. They have gotten in trouble in Los Angeles because of their horrible conditions in the factory. They were actually warned times before the incident in Los Angeles. The workers also complained to the authorities about how much they were being paid, which was very little. This out more of an emphasis on the conditions Forever 21keeps their employees in. Forever 21 buys cotton from Uzbekistan factories, where child labor happens. Forever 21 also has sweatshops in Southern California where the worker gets paid for each product they make which means they have to make a lot. A worker said she makes $0.12 to sew vest. This means she has to sew 67 vest to make $8. The company can give the workers better conditions. A better place to work and a hourly wage. This can make them sell their product and keep people in good conditions. The CEOs have a lot of money. It would be the right to give people better working conditions than the ones they have.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb