Day 52 - Class of 1979


Advertisement
Published: June 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Kodak TheaterKodak TheaterKodak Theater

In the atrium of Kodak theater
Took turns to use the bathroom and get ready. Anita, Latha and myself who were ready earlier went to the Brooklyn Water Bagel store and got bagels/muffins for everybody and coffee. We were all set and ready for pick up from our hotel by the Starline tour company at 8.30. The tour started at 9.30 from the Chinese Theater. It was a closed AC bus. saw the Hollywood Bowl, the Hollywood Sign, Walk of Fame, Chinese Theater, Kodak Theater- the home of the Oscars, Paramount Studios, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip, the La Brea Tar Pit- a fossil site, China Town, the oldest house in LA etc. had lunch at Farmer's Market- a huge market cum food court. Tour continued after lunch and ended at 4.30. We were dropped back at the Hotel.

All of us wore the 'Class of 1979' T-shirt designed, ordered and brought for all of us by Sandra. Took several snap shots by the hotel swimming pool. Dinner at Bibigo, a Singapore cuisine place, walking distance from our hotel. After dinner back at the room Sandra, Anita, Annie and myself were talking for a long time about marriage etc. before going to bed at 10.30.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Hollywood BowlHollywood Bowl
Hollywood Bowl

Huge open air auditorium where music shows are conducted. The Hollywood sign can be seen from here.
SandraSandra
Sandra

Sandra holding the 'Batch of 1979' tee that she deigned and got for all of us.
Class of 1979Class of 1979
Class of 1979

Standard 10 of the year 1979, St. Joseph's Anglo Indian High School, Perambur.
TargetTarget
Target

Went to buy plants for the house with AJ, Nanu and Sachin.


Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0609s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb