Los Angeles


Advertisement
Published: April 15th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The 13 hour flight was no fun but managed to catch some sleep. Immigrations and customs at LAX was very fast so that we were already at 12 noon at our hotel. Everything went very smoothly and we were able to check in early (normally check in time is 4 pm), had a quick shower and got ready to explore Hollywood Boulevard. Our hotel is less than 5 mins walk away and so we quickly stood amongst the stars on the walk of fame and amongst many dressed up movie characters. Had a bit of a problem locating a ‘healthy’ lunch place and ended up with a Burrito from a Taco place, fries from McDonalds and our first visit to Starbucks for latte and hot chocolate.
We then made our way to Madame Tausauds wax museum to hang out with the stars J Had breakfast with Audrey, got a picture with Barrack Obama and told Cameron Diaz to start playing attention.
Tomorrow we are going on a grand tour of LA.

Goodnight xx



Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

P1000256P1000256
P1000256

massive slice of pizza anyone??


15th April 2011

heyy its amira i hope you are having a great time in L.A babey and you have already bought 50 pairs of shoes and so many clothes well anyway ill email u later xxxx love amira karen and malika :)

Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb