Day 7 - More Venice Beach!


Advertisement
Published: September 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today's blog will probably be pretty short and sweet, as most of the day was spent doing exactly the same as what we did yesterday! We woke up slightly later than usual at around 8am, before getting ready to head down to breakfast. This was the usual pancake/waffle batter, and we both opted for waffles with syrup, and Craig also had some jam on his, which was yummy! We wanted to be at the bea... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 44, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




7th September 2011

hey! what kind of price are the hotels/hostels costing you per night? How much is your budget for the trip? Can you include prices you have piad where possible and carry on with the bus numbers and information like that because im finding this blog really helpful :)
7th September 2011

Hi! Our overall budget for the trip (including everything, such as flights/food/attraction passes/travel etc) is somewhere between £4000-5000 each for 2 and a half months. We tried to keep the budget for hotels/hostels at around £20 each per night (although we are only staying in private rooms so it could have been cheaper if we opted to stay in dorm rooms) but some places have been more expensive, but do include some food. So far, the Travelodge in Hollywood cost just under £25 per night but included breakfast, and Venice Beach hostel cost around £30 per night but included breakfast and dinner. We have tried to compensate in other places such as Orlando, where we\'ve booked a Days Inn for just £13 a night for 2 weeks! We will continue to put the bus numbers and stuff on, especially now we know how helpful it is for other people! Let us know if you want to know anything else and we hope that you continue to enjoy reading our blog :)

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 19; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb