Wish I Had A Photograph of You (Simply to Remind Me) !


Advertisement
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Long Beach
September 9th 2008
Published: September 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Friday 5th September to Tuesday 9th September, 2009 I'm waiting in my cold cell As the bell begins to chime Reflecting on my past life 'Cos it doesn't have much time (Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name)....... Oops sorry, getting a bit carried away there. No I'm not, I'm not waiting in my cold cell at all. It's 12:30pm Tuesday lunchtime and I'm sitting alone in my characterless air conditioned ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 65, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Wish I Had A Photograph of You !Wish I Had A Photograph of You !
Wish I Had A Photograph of You !

On the lookout for a picture, disposable ready at hand.



10th September 2008

That's a damn good deal Matt.The photos are pretty good but I notice that they are all taken from (your) head height - learn to bend your knees boy! That way you'd get more of the cars and less of the clutter. (They don't call me David Bailey for nothing...) PS Send me your new E Mail address please. Ta Ta La.
10th September 2008

I can't believe you actually prepared for something! Just goes to show the sas 6p rule works. That's, proper planning prevents piss poor perfomance to you.
10th September 2008

Cheap Car Wash?
If $10 for a car wash was cheap at half the price, did you not then pay over the odds? However if $10 was cheap at twice the price then it would of indeed been worth it!!!
10th September 2008

Pedantic Welshman !
Hey Gazza ya little git. Despite there being some ambiguity about the phrases meaning www.usingenglish.com lists its definition of the phrase 'Cheap at half the price' as, and I quote "If something's cheap at half the price it's very cheap indeed" whereas wiktionary.com lists the word "Pedantic' as "Being showy of one's knowledge often in a boring manner" and also gives mention to the words "ostentatious" and "anal-retentive". To clarify, a car wash costs 20 dollars at a garage, the girls charged ten. Therefore it was "Cheap at half the price"

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 20; dbt: 0.0692s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb