Disneyland - the Original


Advertisement
Published: April 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Minnie MouseMinnie MouseMinnie Mouse

Waited a while for this autograph!
At last, the dawn broke on a sunny Southern California morning of blue skies and 70 degrees. We joined the throng to the park by about 8.30am and it wasn't too busy for a Bank Holiday. Using the Fastpass ticket system we rode the main rides the kids wanted including Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, Autopia, Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion. Many autographs of Characters were obtained and the parade was enjoyed.

Altogether about 9 1/2 hours was spent in the park with a break in the middle back at the hotel pool for the kids.

Loads of photos and video to select from and to upload shortly.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



8th April 2012

fantastic photos
thanks so much for all your pics and info about your hols.enjoy every day it will be over far to quick tell ellie bunnies are fine i think they are missing her a bit .glad to see sun is shinning on you all wales is a little windy but not to be ,oh sun is just coming out might go to beach later missing you all loads of love gran and gramps xx happy happy birthday to luke have a great day !!!!!!!

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb