The Happiest Place on Earth


Advertisement
Published: April 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well we finally went there..... Disneyland! It was heaps of fun and all that it was hyped up to be. We stayed and watched the parade which was awesome and although the fireworks were cancelled we are hopefully going to see them tonight.

Yesterday was a random day, we were off to find car shops for Adrian and on the way stopped in at Boyd Coddingtons and Chip Foose's workshops. Needless to say the boys were estatic when a worker at Foose offered them a tour. After heading to Hooters for a quick meal we noticed a bit of a commotion and were treated to another movie premiere! Gosh Hollywood is busy, we even started to talk to a guy on the side of the street who offered us studio audience tickets to "Deal or No Deal'. Well even though its a cheesy game show we thought why not, and had a blast! It was the biggest day we have had in a while so needless to say we slept well last night!


Off to California Dreaming today and will be home soon, happy to be going home but also pretty sad to be leaving this action packed place.



See you Soon

Sam and Nat

Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.077s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb