California Dreaming


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Bishop
May 11th 2006
Published: May 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

However, driving a huge motor home through the steep, busy and crazy roads of San Fransico attracted some funny looks off some funny looking characters. John did great though and got us to a motel near the airport where we showered for the first time in a week! The next day we drove into downtown but the lack of parking mixed with the dodgey characters literally everywhere really put us off the town. Afetre the beauty of the reat of the states we didnit see anything of much interest in San Fransisco and we both just wanted to get on the coastal road for a gorgeous drive down to santa barbara. Santa Barbara was a wonderful spanish looking celebrity hang out. We found a gorgeous campsite on the beach where we stayed for a week! We found a really cheap cinema for only $3 each so saw a wide aray of films, MI3 and American Dreamz being our pick of the bunch! We had lovely fires on the beach and it was nice to sleep with the sounds of the ocean. After we really got to know the town we had our final drive :-( down to LA. We gave the van back this morning in a pretty dodgey part quite far from town...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb