Day 6 Maricopa - Shopping


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Maricopa
May 11th 2019
Published: May 19th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Day 6

11/05/2019

Maricopa – Shopping



After the past full on days we decided to have a sleep in and slow down. Karly and Scott went to get the regular Starbucks order and we all hopped into the spa to enjoy it and talk about our trip to the Grand Canyon. Rob’s nephew is in the car business and had rebuilt a 1970 Chevetelle fully restored worth approximately $40K US and circa 1970 mint condition Barracouta valued at approximately over $1 million US. Ron said that they were very impressive. So while the boys went off to drool over the cars the girls went shopping. We ventured off to the outlet Mall and it was all about trying on clothes. I think that Karly and Penni ganged up on me as they kept bringing dresses for me to try on. I think that I had most of the clothes from the store in the change room! Or that is how it felt. I bought a couple of dresses, pants and a summer top. We headed home at 8.30 pm. I’m amazed that the shopping malls were open so late on a Saturday night. We had dinner at home which was Tacos which were simply delicious. After tea we all headed into the spa with frozen Margaritas for the ladies and beer for the guys. We had an amazing light show with the thunder and lightening all around us. We chatted until late.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb