Dax in Seward


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alaska » Seward
July 25th 2010
Published: July 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Seward was awesome! It’s a really nice town. Seward is pretty small but it is right next to the ocean which is pretty cool. We stayed at a RV park in a little place called Miller’s Landing. The first night we were there we went deep sea fishing for salmon and other fish. We went from 5 to 9pm. The weird part was that only one person caught a salmon. Everyone else caught black bass and snappers. I caught two black bass. Blaze also caught two black bass and dad caught three black bass. I sure hope black bass taste good because first of all, they were really heavy and hard to bring up because they were huge fish and we caught them at like three hundred feet down in the water. Second of all, I figured out that I get sea sick. I don’t know what I didn’t like more. Either the boat rocking back and forth or seeing them hit the fish really hard in the head with a bat to kill it, or seeing all the blood from the fish guts. But the fishing trip was pretty fun over all. Seward is a really cool place.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb