Another Beautiful Day in Gulf Shores


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama » Gulf Shores
March 16th 2022
Published: March 17th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Leaping LeoLeaping LeoLeaping Leo

Best day ever for a dog at the dog park!
The morning started out foggy today. No pretty sunrise at the beach today. Still a nice morning to be on the beach for a walk with Leo.

After breakfast Lori went for a bike ride. Started the ride into the wind towards the west and towards Fort Morgan. Went all the way to the west end. The line for the ferry was long today. The marked slots for the ferry were full and the line of cars went out onto the road. Made a U-turn and headed back to the east with the wind. Sriracha texted and said they were heading into town to get doughnuts. The bike ride was nice. Still cool and cloud cover. Decided to go all the way into town to meet up with the family. Most of the ride to town was on the highway with a fairly nice paved shoulder. It was trash day so had to dodge the occasional bin that was on the paved shoulder. The last 6 miles into town were on a bike path. This was slower as had to check crossing every road and driveway for traffic. There was also the other bikers and walkers and in-line skaters. I got the message that the family was heading to the dog park so headed there instead of into town.

I got to the park before the family and the dog. Feeling a bit out of place sitting at the dog park without a dog, but it wasn't long before Leo and the family arrived. Leo ran around and played with the other dogs.

We went to a another park just down the street that has a boardwalk over wetlands and waterways. We were able to spot a nice alligator. We had some lunch at an Italian restaurant. We were given the scoop on the local favorite by some of the people at the dog park.

The sun was out and it had warmed up. We headed back to Morgantown and went to the beach. Not too many people in the water today. We had picked up a boogie board when we were in town at the Dollar Store. We had already found an abandoned board that was under one of the boardwalks on the beach. We had a good time in the water with the boogie boards. We were all worn out after our outdoor activities. Had
Old Car in the Family PhotoOld Car in the Family PhotoOld Car in the Family Photo

Sunny in Gulf Shores
a nice dinner at our Morgantown home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Morgantown to Fort Morgan to the Dog Park in Gulf ShoresMorgantown to Fort Morgan to the Dog Park in Gulf Shores
Morgantown to Fort Morgan to the Dog Park in Gulf Shores

Bike ride while the family went to get doughnuts!


Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb