Exploring Gulf Shores


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama » Gulf Shores
March 13th 2022
Published: March 14th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Day one in Gulf Shores. Breakfast at the Waffle House. Kids have been begging to go to a Waffle House. About as expected. Typical breakfast. Good service. Pedro took the truck through a car wash and then tried out the floor mat cleaner. Drove to the bike trail and unloaded the bike. Lori rode back to Morgantown. First part of the ride was on the trail and the remainder on the road. Sunny and cool. We all took a walk on the beach. Leo loves to run in the sand and into the surf. He met some new friends along the way. Seems everyone loves a handsome golden retriever looking cross breed. "Can we pet the dog"? Spoiled dog is getting better with the strangers and less shy. Next it was a trip to Fort Morgan. Dogs were allow as long as they were on a leash. Lots of interesting history at the Fort. Back into town to a really nice dog park. Leo ran around with all of his new friends at the dog park. We talked to some of the locals about getting some fresh seafood and where to find the fresh seafood. We stopped at one of the local stores to get some fresh shrimp. We went back to Morgantown and fired up the grill. Pedro made some steaks on the grill. We had a lovely surf and turf dinner. A busy day. Leo was so tired he slept through the dinner.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 30; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb