Early Sunrise to see Volcano Popo closing Banquet


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
October 30th 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 19.057, -98.3012

At 2am, Mexico got off of Day light savings time. So, our watches went back to 1am. We did get in kinda late last night, so this was helpful.

I woke up at 5:30am this morning and Glenn and I went out towards the Pyramid Tlachihualtepetl. We saw the Sunrise over the city. Beautiful. It was kinda cold, I'm thinking it was like 50 or 55degrees.

Then we walked by the ruins, which is a huge pyramid, which is larger than the Great Pyramids of Eqypt. We got some great pictures.

We returned back to our hotel room at 7:30am, and ate breakfast with Denise and Craig Williams.

Glenn and I rested up from the busy week and the coming week that projects to be busy also.

While our hotel room was being cleaned, Glenn and I walked to the local plaza here in Cholula. Its called the Circulo. We walked thru the park and noticed all types of people, kids and families that were enjoying the nice green area. We sat on the park bench and watched people. Took lots of pictures.

We did not eat lunch. I took a good 1 hour nap, then we got ready for our closing Banquet at Puebla Bible Seminary. We took the van the 30 minutes to the school. It was a nice program. As a special treat, they had some mariachi band perform. Glenn said that they were off pitch.

We have an early morning bus right back to Mexico City then on to Dallas.



Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0643s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb