A day in Paradise!


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
August 31st 2012
Published: September 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

What a fantastic day we’ve had! We took an early ferry over to Isle Mujeres – The Island of Women, and spent the whole day there and it was blue skies all day! The dolphinarium is really big and there were about 15 dolphins altogether. Annie had never seen a dolphin until Orlando when there was one in an aquarium so she was like a kid in Disney Land, again!

Breakfast and lunch was included which was a nice discovery! Our swim wasn’t until 12 so we used the infinity pool and sunbathed. Our dolphin was called Andromada and the encounter was amazing! We stroked him (he felt like a wetsuit), kissed him, shook his fins, played ball, splashed around with him and listened to him fart through his blow hole 😊 After seeing the trainer shake his finger and making the dolphin shake his head, Annie gave it a go and he actually did the trick 😊 She was ecstatic because she wanted to be a “dolphin trainer” when she was little, all the teachers interpreted this as “marine biologist” … she soon changed her mind.

We had some lunch and spent the rest of the day by the pool before heading back on the ferry which had turned into a party cruise with an open bar, raving music and a celebration of a newly wed couple with quadruple tequila shots, pina colada’s and corona beer 😊

We’re off to party some more now – we’ll share the pictures with you tomorrow morning (afternoon for you guys!)

Just keep swimming chicos!

x x x


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



1st September 2012

Looked like a lush day to me, me and my mate wanted to be Marine Biologist's when we're in comp and he did become one! Party on kids!

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb