Cofre de Pelote


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Veracruz
September 29th 2008
Published: September 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Last weekend I hopped the bus to the city of Pelote and my ultimate destination of Cofre de Pelote National Park. Though much of the information I had received about the park was incorrect, it was a beautiful hike and a nice day outside the bustle of Xalapa. The pictures are from the hike up, I regret that I could not take many pictures of many of the very interesting farmers and herders, as I did not know their feelings of having their pictures taken.


Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



1st October 2008

One more comment!
Hi Bar, I just can't get over how beautiful it is where you are and what amazing pictures you're taking! And finally -- a picture of you! Give us more pictures of you and friends! Much love, xxx Andrea
5th October 2008

Recent Blog
It was wonderful to read your description and see your pictures going up the mountain. Wish we could have been travelling with you - on a motor bike! We are beginning our Fall series of music. Pop snored thru one of the violin pieces last night! Princeton beat Columbia today by 3 points. Very exciting. The Phillies are in the playoffs against the Brewers - they have won 2. We are all depressed about the Yankees bad year. Mom makes a few feel better by wearing her Phillies red hat. We look forward to reading your next report. Muco armore, Joanie and PopPop (Well try to write again in Spanish)

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb