Day 25


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo
May 30th 2019
Published: June 12th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Day 25
30/05/2019
Poolside

We had the usual breakfast routine this morning with added heavy rain. Off to the pool under the cabanas for the last day of leisure, sun and drinks. We lazed the day away by the pool. A family positioned themselves beside us today and they had brought fruit down to the pool in their bags. There are always a number of animals roaming around the resort looking for food and the racoon type of animal came sniffing around. The teenage children were fascinated by them and the animal started to scrounge around in their bag looking for food so the father grabbed out a banana and broke some of it off and gave it to it. Then the teenage daughter tried to feed it by hand until it snatched the remaining banana from her hands. Dinner again started at the pizza and tacos eat out and finished in the buffet. Desert was flamed fruit which was absolutely delicious. Desert always consisted of ice cream and most times in a cone, but I found soup bowls to put it in which satisfied both Ron and I. At lunchtime I sometimes used a coffee cup. We had another cards night and an early night so that we could get up early tomorrow.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0586s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb