....


Advertisement
Published: July 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

BelizeBelizeBelize

sam and garreth on the veranda
right.....my last day has unfortunatly arrived....

spent 3 days in Tulum..at the weary traveler.....hmm...how can i put it...NOT the nicest plays ive stayed at but...loads and loads of nice people so they mad me stay....
more or less just pomms and israeliens...
had a great time..

me and this american guy desided to sneak in to the ruins...haha that was a bit tricky i tell ya...walked along the beach and then it started to get a bit rocky,..on ya sara for taking your yellow flipflops for a hike on sharp rocks..!!!! danger danger..!!!
haha
all good.....we made it...after that we had to walk a bit through i pretty hot and sticky rainforest..sweatin like pigs again..and we managed to get through that aswell....YEAY..
saw this footpath and this american couple lookin funny at us when we came climbing out of nowere..haha....doing the whissel thingi....
well we made it...the ruins were pretty cool...right on the beach..not as good as chitcen itza but still...!!!
well.. all done with that we thought we go back to the beach....(on the road like normal people)
but ended up taking the wrong turn and walked for 3 hours before we came to the beach..
and buy
BelizeBelizeBelize

sunset bar.....
the time we got there....it started PISSIN DOWN..!! what the flippin flopp....it didnt stop rainin either....

i did get some sun the last two days but..so im happy...spent them one the beach workin on my tan....as always....
all the english guys were amazin...they were all stayin for the mayan new year...which is on tuesday..so that was a bit of a bum..but im actually abit excited about going back home...
all though i only found out yesterday that you can go swim with the whale shark just a bit north of cancun.....how come noone bloddy told me that before..............!!! that would have been amazing.......guess i have to do a nother trip yeah..
didnt go divin at cozomal either which is supose to be pretty good...but aaaahh well you cant do it all and always win right..

right you all.....have to get my shit organized..leavin at 5 in the morning....and like always the girl need some beautysleep.......
take care....
over and out..sara



Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

BelizeBelize
Belize

sun is settin..
BelizeBelize
Belize

sun is settin..
BelizeBelize
Belize

storms on its way
BelizeBelize
Belize

storms on its way
BelizeBelize
Belize

at the blue hole....
BelizeBelize
Belize

do have the borritos if you ever go there....I LOVED THEM!!
BelizeBelize
Belize

lets say she just had a few...
tulumtulum
tulum

the nicest beach on this trip...
tulumtulum
tulum

just about to sneak in to the ruins..
tulumtulum
tulum

tulum-ruins beach
tulumtulum
tulum

a storm is commin...again...
tulumtulum
tulum

and it didnt just pass......it stay the hole flippin DAY
tulumtulum
tulum

soaked but happy...
tulumtulum
tulum

havvin a chilled out day on the beach you could say...


Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0569s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb