Sayulita, Little Beach Town near Puerto Vallarta


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Nayarit » Sayulita
May 29th 2019
Published: May 30th 2019
Edit Blog Post

We have not published a blog for a while, mainly because we were....well, BORING. And you are not here to read or see boring stuff, so we saved that boring stuff for the people on FaceBook who mainly want to know if we are still alive. So finally, we are doing something a bit more exciting. We took a few days to enjoy ourselves in Sayulita. Sayulita is north of Puerto Vallarta and south of Playa Pancho and Playa Lo de Marcos.

We took a nice little AirBnB that has an air conditioned bedroom, something we have not enjoyed since we got to Chapala, and boy did we sleep well last night. We spent some time on the beach and today we went to La Playa de Los Muertos, appropriately named since you literally have to walk right through the middle of an in-use cemetery to get there. Yep, they still bury people there. Rose got her a Tequila coconut, and even I had a few sips. Pretty good, and lots better than just coco-water.

We have been eating all meals out, and that put a bit of a hit on my pesos supply. I hit an ATM today,
The Beach Starts HereThe Beach Starts HereThe Beach Starts Here

At the end of the pedestrian walkway.
asked it 5000 pesos but it gave me only 1200 and went chichis arriba (tits up - dead). I hope the transaction worked out with my bank. Remind me to check that.

Okay, there are TONS of pictures here. Don't forget to look at the bottom to see them all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 46, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb