On the Road to Lagos Del Mareno


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Lagos de Moreno
January 8th 2017
Published: January 9th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Sun RiseSun RiseSun Rise

Leaving Zacatecas elevation 2781 Cool in the nights, hot by day
Early morning we started our journey heading south on MEX 45 from Zacatecas. First toll on the out skirts of town 54 pesos 2,3&4 axels. Weather was perfect 18 deg sunny and clear skies. Roads MEX 45 for the most part was OK a few bad spots near the entry to larger cities. Not very many topes. second toll near the exit of highway MEX 45 to Leon 190 pesos 2,3&4 Axels. Entering the Spanish city of Aguascalientes on a Sunday early afternoon watching the festivities of families and groups on the street, in court yards and Plazas with lots of Mexican music blasting. Most of the streets going through the city where easy access the odd one a person would want to check before driving down.Arriving by 2:30 at Kikapu Hotel and RV Park which is the warm pools for the area, this by far for anyone traveling through is a must stay. The RV Park is large enough for large units, has power that actually works, water and sewer, you can swim in the lovely pools and its a grand price of 300 pesos. Today the trip to Guanajuato, it will be about 3 hours so we will have time to tour the city.


Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Mex 45 SouthMex 45 South
Mex 45 South

Good roads here
AguscalientesAguscalientes
Aguscalientes

A Spanish old city
ChaseChase
Chase

He went hunting look what he brought back
Kikapu Parque AquatiqKikapu Parque Aquatiq
Kikapu Parque Aquatiq

Hotel, RV Park and pools
More homesMore homes
More homes

Many not finished. You can can live in them but no taxes until they are finished?


Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 12; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb