Happy X Mas


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Distrito Federal » Mexico City
December 25th 2008
Published: December 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi every one,

I hope your all having a brilliant Christmas. We Tried to buy a phone card today to call you all but couldn't get an international one from anywhere!! So am e mailing instead!!

We got back to Mexico City last night at about 9.30 last night and drank lots of beer and cocktails and then sat on the massive window sill of our room and smoked and drank some more!! Then went to bed!! Woke up this morning to a strange Mexican breakfast, some kind of oats was not to tasty!! Then had Chinese!! Defiantly a first for Christmas day!! We have had some drinks in the sun and walked in the park today, we have had a lovely day, bit odd for Christmas day though!! Sam insisted we buy Santa hats to get in the spirit, haven't worn mine tho don't want to wreck my hair!!!

We had 4 brilliant days in Oaxaca City, we went to some pyramids and to a water fall which has made stalactites down the mountain side over 2000 years or something like that, with springs and it has made a natural infinity pool, which of course we swam in, no one else braved it, it was cold too when you first got in but well worth it, it was amazing!!
Then we stayed an extra night and saw the 'Night of the Radishes' a festival in the city, the locals have a competition of who can make the best things out of radishes, we expected little radish models, no, there were castles, queens a radish giving birth to a baby radish!!! All about 2 foot tall!!! At about 3 in the morning
Drunk by this point, when all the stands had been deserted people were allowed to take the radishes home, so of course we acquired a radish family!!! Funny photos here we come!!!!

Any hoo, we are now in Mexico City it's about 5.30 in the evening here, i guess you will all be full of Christmas dinner and hopefully drunk by now!!!
Helen your gifts sound very very funny!!!!!

I am now realising the next time i get into bed it will be my own at home with my cats, am looking forward to that!!! Unfortunately we don't get to go to bed for about 30 hours!!!! And we are defiantly gonna have a gin before that!!!!

Got a big bottle of Mescal with two worms and some packets of bugs for some party treats, Lou and Vic you will defiantly be eating one as I did!!!!!

Ah well Happy Christmas every one., looking forward to seeing you all soon, will ring when we get to London and my phone starts working!!!!!

Love you all lots, Happy crimbo

Love Sam and Adele xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0411s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb