DF... I Like....


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Distrito Federal » Mexico City
October 16th 2008
Published: October 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

wow, i love mexico city. it's HUGE but its got a lot of character, so its lots of fun. plus having a good friend from here (Lonjas, met him in Oaxaca) makes it a lot easier to get around and know where to go. been here nearly two weeks and probably gonna stay on longer. im trying to get a work visa; Lonjas' family is gonna try to help me. they're all reall, REALLY nice people. i made dinner the other day, and im hapy to say they were duly impressed... 😉 going to see Soulwax and Toomanydjs tomorrow, and probably Kanye West on friday!!!! Im renting a room for two weeks tomorrow with Gerardo, the carzy bartender from the party hostel i was staying at (Hostel Amigo, i HIGHLY recommend it to anyone passing through DF. they have a bar, and as of around 9pm (sometimes earlier, depending on the crowd) Gerardo stands on the bar and starts pouring tequila into your mouth from the bottle, and doesnt take no for an answer. mom, dont worry, he's only like that at work 😊....
Last weekend i went to Cocoyoc, a town about an hour away from here in the state of Morelos. Lonjas has a house out there w/ pool, jacuzzi, etc... it was great!!!!!
Making great friends here, so im gonna look for work (if and only if i can get the work visa, otherwise ill have to go down to guatemala to leave the country by nov 2nd) and possibly stay here some more. we'll see.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIGHT!!!
N

Advertisement



25th October 2008

Heeeey Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidsssss!
What is up, my brother? Are you coming to Rome soon? Let me know man! So I can visit you! Love You man! Take care my brother!

Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb