Mexico City - The Start of the Journey


Advertisement
Published: July 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Day 1 - Monday 30th July 2008 - The Start of the Adventure Its D-Day - 14 months since I made the decision to go travelling...you´d think I´d be organised, but seem to be running around at the last minute. Those last minute preparations were abandoned for a night down the local with the boys! See Paul & Claire at Newcastle Airport (They´re off to Gran Cranaria) - one last familiar face before... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




8th July 2008

Phileas Fag
Oops.... did i spell that title wrong? Pleased to finally see your 1st batch of photo's wor kid!! They are stunning. Espesially the Pyramids. I'm a closet geek!! I was kind of hoping you could bring me back a souvenir, i dont know... like some rocks or dirt in a tin like that guy in Saving Private Ryan. But i'm aware that space in your backpack is limited so don't worry. Anyway the burning question that i know most people will be dying to know the answer to......Hows the underwear situation going? Have you changed your nappy yet or is your 1st set still going strong? Dont need the graphic deails but i'm interested all the same. Glad you didn't loose your credit card (that would have been one lucky bastard finding Prudhoe's answer to Bill Gates plastic) Also pleased to hear you've made it to day 7 without being robbed or worse..... only Seven hundred and twenty three days to go. I think your diary is extremely well written bud.... keep up the good work!! Nowt really to report back here other than Connor still refuses to walk.. although he can now stuff three fingers up one nostril, and he has became consumed with interest in his tadger (think i'll keep those photo's for girlfriends to come) (hopefully girlfriends!!!) But yeah nowt much gan on kidda. Lookin forward to your next update mate. Keep it real !!

Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0187s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb