Mexico Trip


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Aguascalientes
September 9th 2008
Published: September 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

My trip to Mexico was kind of odd it was Amazing tho. (Like they all are) Didn't eat anything that was odd... I had a smoothie, it was wild fruit or somthing like that. Some of the "streets" are nothing but dirt. I know that sounds kind of bad... but the people where nice. When i walk down the street people try to sale you stuff everywhere you look. There are lots of stuff for sale, and things are a lot cheaper there. But i mean with there Government the people down there have it a lot worse than were i live. (And no im not saying our Government is good anywhere) Now this is the sad part...There are kids sitting on a street corner asking for money. But do you give them some because you feel bad for them and they really need it? Or do you not give them anything because they might not really need it and might spend it on other stuff? But i mean besided's the faced that some of it is sad it was kind of fun. I didn't get to do much there because we were only there for a few hours. I hope to go back soon and see more of Mexico.
Write more soon,
-Duckie-

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb