Niagra falls adventurree


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
May 26th 2010
Published: May 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

MAID OF THE MISTMAID OF THE MISTMAID OF THE MIST

This is us on the maid of the mist
In May 2010 our grade 11 natural disasters class went on an exciting journey to the falls. We started off our day taking a long bus ride from Birchmount Park Colligate Institute to one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. When we arrived in Niagara Falls we headed straight for maid of the mist. We had to descend very far in an elevator to reach the bottom where the maid of the mist awaited. We all got ponchos which looked awesome and we were ready to go. I didn’t know what to expect on the maid of the mist but it was an experience I will not soon forget. Now I understand why they call it the maid of the mist. By the time the boat returned we were soaked through our ponchos and all our clothes were wet. After that amazing experience we were supposed to go on an adventure hike along the river but we were unable to go because of the wet conditions which made it potentially dangerous. I was really disappointed because I was looking forward to it. They rest of the day consisted of a lot of bumper cars, mini putt, and food.
yayyyayyyayy

yayy
We also went through a haunted house and played in the arcade. We ate lots of wendys and Burger king. It was a great time all around and im very happy that i was able to attend this class trip that i will never forget.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb