On the road again.


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
October 18th 2008
Published: October 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Back on the road after our holiday from the holiday and we have already covered so much ground. Exploring the states of Masachusettes, New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont. The fall colours were fantastic, particularly in Vermont which we both loved. Whilst there we stopped off at the ben and jerrys factory and discovered that ranforest crunch was discontinued in 1996, which would explain why I've not found it recently despite my extensive efforts!

In Maine we both tried lobster for the first time, it was very, very messy. We are still none the wiser as to what bits were actually edible but we seem fine so no damage done! From Maine we headed back into Canada where Ron got very excited by the sight of Tim Horton's and almost kissed the ground! Several choc dip donuts later Ron is slightly rounder.

In New Brunswick we enjoyed coastal walks and explored the bay of fundy and Prince Edward Island, where Ron almost attacked a woman and child who mistakenly wandered into his viewfinder when taking a photo...anger issues! that poor child heard language no child should hear.

Moose spotting in Nova Scotia was a success, although having walked for about 4 hours in search of Moose with no luck we returned to the car to find a Cow and Calf there feasting on the bushes around Nester.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



20th October 2008

Really.
With the Lobsters..? Savages.....First time with Lobsters, but Ron told me so many times about those Crabs....never mind........Claire, Black looks good on you, but do you not get a beating for sitting in the front seat..?

Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb